Goood morning, world... it's 6:00 am and all is well.
Off to my first fitness session this morning and I am ready, willing and not able to predict what I am in for. I guess that is what having a trainer is all about... you just gotta trust that he knows. I have from good sources that he does indeed know.
7:00 am prompt start. It was indeed and new world for me and my unfit body! I know for certain that the human body is truly a miracle.... it is held together by more than just sheer will and centrifical (sp?) force. I have discovered muscles that I did not know existed in this short life. After all is said and done... I think that I made the right decision.
Breakfast:
1 cup of coffee with sweetner
6 crackers with low fat strawberry cream cheese
Lunch:
3 oz. Tuna in Thai sauce
1/2 whole wheat matzos
500 ml water
Dinner:
6 oz Chicken
1 corn on the cob
6 oz of chinese noodles (bad girl)
6 oz of green salad
500 ml water
1 slice of walnut streudel (bad girl)
Signing off until tomorrow night....
Thank God for the patience of trainers!
Friday, July 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment