It's the weekend so it was a late start to the day.
Breakfast:
2 cups of coffee with sweetener
3 slices of cheese
1 whole wheat matzos
3 tbsp of low fat strawberry cream cheese
Lunch:
3 oz of green salad
1/2 piece of potato kugel
1 1/2 oz of fish
1 oz of corn beef
3 oz of corn salad
1 slice of walnut streudel
500 ml water
Dinner:
3 oz of BBQ chicken
1/2 corn on the cob
4 oz of chinese noodles
1 slice of streudel
500 ml of water
1/2 bag of Terra chips (bad girl)
500 ml water with Crytal light
Finished the book: A Thousand Splendid Suns
It was an interesting book that provided a glimpse of what women endured in an oppressive regime. Worth reading.
We walked from Our apartment to Bathurst and Lawrence for lunch and then back after lunch.... while it may not justify the walnut streudel... I did at least get off the couch and that is progress.
I have decided that I will go back to the Bernstein diet to speed up the weight loss. I got a glimpse of myself in a video and what I saw causes me to reconsider delaying it. With the exercise and the diet I will be able to get back to where I would like to be weight and body fat percentage wise in the fastest amount of time time.
I will restart on Monday. I think that it is the best thing at this point.
Hmmmm.
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment