Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Wait Weight!!

Here goes:

Breakfast:
3/4 cup of Psyllium Bran
1 cup of low fat yogurt

1/4 cup cranberries
1 cup of black coffee with equal

Lunch:
3 oz of tuna in thai sauce

1/2 whole wheat matzos
500 ml of water

Dinner:
6 oz steak

herbed white potatoes
6 oz salad
500 ml crystal light - lemon lime

3 strawberries
1 cup of pretzels
small bunch of grapes
500 ml water... plain water, imagine the possibilties.

Exercise? - Buy exercise equipment (and think about the reps):
Purple Ball
Red Band
Black Band
Black Door strap (without the door - door was extra)
Rubber Exercise Mat (just in case... in case of what? Don't know... but it was cushy and Blue so I bought it). I was getting something in every other colour so why not blue?
Yellow air pump for the Ball.... far too much work to try and blow that thing up.

Anything else? - Buy fish oil caps (Ugg!) I did not get there today.... tomorrow


Boy... was that a workout!

Start Weight 138 lbs.



No comments: