Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Day 7

Good morning!!

It's Tuesday!

Breakfast:
2 cups of coffee with sweetener
1 cup of bran flakes with Low Fat Yogurt

Snack:
Almonds and Cranberries (that I didn't eat yesterday)

Lunch:
5 pieces of sushi (left from dinner last night)

Snack:
More cranberries and Almonds

Dinner: Hubby made:
1 1/2 corn on the cob
6 oz of BBQ chicken
500 ml.

I feel heavy.... really need to shed this weight. I dread going back on the Bernstein diet but I know I must. I lose the weight quickly and hopefully with Josh's help I will, this time, keep it off permanently.

I have to drink more water. That is for sure but drinking water is the hardest thing to manage during the day when I don't have a moment to take a break.... maybe I need to change that and take a break.

No comments: