Monday, August 20, 2007

Day 26

Sunday... D-Day for Junk

I went into zombie mode and cleaned out the junk in the office. Threw out garbage and junk that has been sitting arund from years! I sorted all of L.'s paper and placed them in his room. Cleaned out the rest of his room. Everything for my "No-garage garage sale" is on the balcony.

It is a real pleasure to be able to breathe!

I lifted and dragged and reached until I was finished. I am now almost there. I will be getting some of those racks at Costo and organizing what needs to stay.... which is not very much.. that is considering what was there.

Breakfast:
Bran Cereal with low fat yogurt
2 cups of coffee

Lunch:
No lunch
700 ml water

Dinner:
Filet of Sole
Steamed green beans
Pasta with tomato sauce (bad girl)
Low fat Ice cream sandwiches (3 x 100 cal each) (very bad girl)
700 ml water

No comments: